Contact

Thursday 23 March 2017

5 Favourite Affordable Makeup products



1. Freedom Pro Contour: Now I'm not a makeup guru, I'm very much a stick to what you know and a get up and go sort of girl so this contour kit is perfect as it is quick to apply. It's light and subtle and lasts all day.

2. GOSH Foundation Drops: I'm a bit funny when it comes to foundations, I rarely go for liquid foundations but this one makes my skin look flawless! Its quick and easy to apply but top tip: remember to shake before using as it can become very watery.

3. Mist & Fix Setting Spray: This small bottle has lasted me a ridiculously long time (so long that no longer make this particular one anymore... massive sad face!) It works quickly and its long lasting.

4. MAC- In extreme dimension 3D: I got this as a free sample when I bought another product off the MAC website and oh my goodness as soon as this runs out I am 100% buying the real thing. It does wonders for my lashes! It makes them look so long and it seems to get every individual lash and that small sample size has lasted me since Christmas time.

5. MAC matte lipstick (Pink Plaid): This is my go to lipstick. I wear it pretty much 24/7 its a perfect colour for both day and night time. It's long wearing, feels nice on my lips and has a nice finish to it. It also doesn't dry my lips out like some matte lipsticks do.


What makeup products do you recommend?





No comments:

Post a Comment